Thompson Coburn is committed to creating and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace culture that recognizes the contributions individuals with different backgrounds and experiences bring to our clients and our firm. We firmly believe that the differences among us strengthen our firm and enhance our ability to serve our clients more effectively. We strive to exceed our goals with respect to diversity by engaging in numerous initiatives, including the following:
- Creating attorney teams that reflect both gender and racial diversity
- Educating firm employees on diversity issues
- Establishing clear goals and objectives for diversity initiatives
- Supporting a strong Diversity Committee that is chaired by a member of the Management Committee
- Implementing hiring strategies to recruit diverse lawyers
- Incorporating diversity initiatives into firm culture and firm life
- Maintaining a diverse workforce by establishing a mentoring program designed and monitored by the firm’s Diversity Committee.
We recognize, accept and value differences based on ethnicity, gender, color, age, race, religion, disability, national origin and sexual orientation. We also recognize, accept and value differences based on unique personal characteristics and experiences, such as communication styles, work styles, life experiences, cultural and educational backgrounds, economic status, career choices and numerous other variables that influence each individual’s perspective.
We invite you to explore the links on the right to learn more about specific diversity initiatives to which Thompson Coburn is committed.