B.A., English and Philosophy, cum laude, 1993
Graduate, Honor's Program
Editor, Rockhurst Review Fine Arts Journal
Phi Sigma Tau National Philosophy Honor Society
Thompson Coburn LLP
Shook, Hardy & Bacon LLP
Senior Analyst, 2000-2002
Research Analyst, 1999-2000
Donna is an Analyst in the Business Litigation practice area. She possesses over 20 years of experience working on many phases of complex litigation, such as:
- written discovery requests and responses;
- conducting document collection and large-scale reviews;
- analyzing documents, testimony, and exhibits;
- coordinating with experts on reliance documents;
- providing research support to trial teams.
Donna worked in Tobacco Litigation until transferring to Business Litigation in 2015. She assists a team of five attorneys defending a major firm client in statewide and nationwide consumer class actions.