David practices in the area of Financial Restructuring. He has advised all types of participants in these matters, including debtors, senior secured lenders, bondholders, creditors' committees, receivers and asset purchasers.
David has more than 25 years' experience representing clients in connection with financial restructurings, asset liquidations, out-of-court workouts and bankruptcy cases.
Some of his recent notable representations include:
* US Fidelis, Inc. Represented Creditors' Committee in Chapter 11 of U.S.'s largest vehicle service contract provider.
* Christy Refractories Company, LLC. Represented Debtor in Chapter 11 case of company facing thousands of asbestos claims confirmed a Chapter 11 plan channeling the asbestos claims into a Section 524(g) trust.
* Analytics, Inc. Represented a federal court receiver in sale of chemical business.
* Whitney Design, Inc. Represented Debtor in sale of business free and clear of anti-dumping liabilities.
* PS America, Inc. Represented franchisor/DIP lender in Chapter 11 of its largest franchise.