Whether you’re traveling the 405, the 101, or the I-80, California is all about commercial real estate. In fact, other than water, many believe the most important legal issues concerning the Golden State are those with respect to the acquisition, management, and disposition of real property. For our blog, we're going to take a lighter look at issues involving commercial real property in the Great State of California. We're going to try to have fun, but still pack our blog with helpful information for those dealing with the complexities of California real estate.
Among other issues, we're going to delve into:
- Purchase and sale issues, such as those concerning due diligence, reps and warranties, indemnities, and remedies
- Environmental and land use issues before and after buying the property
- Leasing issues, both during the lease-up process and after a dispute arises between landlord and tenant
- Property and transfer tax issues
- Litigation issues, or as some call it, the trip to the dark side
- And, of course, we're going to talk about DRONES
If there’s anything you would like to see discussed on the blog, any questions you may have regarding commercial real estate, or if you would like to contribute an article or post to the blog, please just let me know.