Thompson Coburn is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to the exceptional working environment and a competitive salary, Thompson Coburn provides excellent benefit options to qualifying associates. Below is a brief summary of certain Firm benefits. This summary is intended for informational purposes only and is qualified in its entirety by the specific terms of any policies referred to herein.
Professional Association Membership
The Firm reimburses mandatory annual lawyer‘s registration fees for up to two state Bars. In addition, the Firm will pay for enrollment fees to courts in which the Firm requests enrollment as well as reimbursement for the annual dues of one professional association membership of the attorney‘s choice, plus one section membership, if applicable.
Thompson Coburn offers our eligible associates a flexible, comprehensive benefit package that includes the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Parking/Transportation Benefit
- Reimbursement Accounts (Dependent and Medical Care)
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program
- College Savings Plan Deductions (529 Plans)
- Group Long-Term Care Insurance
- Seminar and CLE Expenses
- Business/Travel Accident Insurance
- Domestic Partner Benefits
All of our benefits and policies are subject to change at any time.